Thursday, June 9, 2011

Busy Busy!!

Seems like time really does fly when you're having fun.
Last weekend a girlfriend went to the Farm Chicks Show in Spokane, and I went right along with her through the magic of telephone and photos. Check out Serenas' blog http://thefarmchicks.typepad.com/ ,  Have a look at June 8th, and click on the other blogs for your own tour. Better pour yourself a cuppa tea first!
We're getting ready for Lake Days. I'm baking extra, and harvesting every little thing that's ready in the garden to take to Market on Saturday.

Giant rhubarb

My Spring garden

How a pie begins
I'll try a few pics here, but lately I haven't been able to post, ( I have tried and failed a couple of times lately) so here goes. If all goes well, I'll be back early next week after the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment