Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gratitude

Lately I've been side tracked by an old book, The Artists Way  It's about stuck creativity and writing every morning, and taking your creativity seriously, in a 'kid having fun' kinda way.
And so, even though I'm grateful for a lot of things in my life, and never really take anything for granted, sometimes it's just good to say Thank You, out loud, to the Universe.
So .......... Thank You for my family, ... and my neighbours.
                         Bees that are pollinating the raspberries,
                           and swallows that sing as they build nests in our hedge.

                      ...... and garden centres that have sales this time of year, ...
                                           I'm truly helpless!
Isn't she beautiful? A "Snowflake" hydrangea.

We figure we can't afford to move, the gardens must be worth a fortune:)
Happy Birthday Canada, July 1 isn't that far off, and we'll be busy, and having fun. As well as our usual Market on Saturday, there's a local art tour on Sunday, and a neighbour having an art show just up the street. Busy and fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment