Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter Holidays


My Easter Holiday started when I drove up to the 'Shuswap' to visit my two daughters and four grandaughters a wek before Easter weekend. I had a pretty relaxing time, just hanging out and connecting with family.


The weather was totally beautiful, and we had lots of opportunity to get out in the sunshine. Wiener roasts, and a salmon bake were two hi-lites. I was taken to Notch Hill Organics  http://www.urbanharvest.ca/suppliers/notch/ where Steph showed us around, and I was able to buy some excellent organic bedding plants and herbs to bring back to the Island.
On Easter Sunday we went out to Sorrento for an Easter egg hunt where there were hundreds of children and dare I say thousand(s) of eggs? Once again the weather did not disappoint, and, once again I was treated to a feast. We're good cooks, and love good food, so sharing a meal is sharing our love.
My computer is extreeeemly slow right now, so I'll sign off with a promise to report on last weekends' Royal Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment