Thursday, April 5, 2012

Other peoples Blogs!

Here are a few blogs I've been following lately. One day, I'll figure out how to feature blogs on my 'sidebar', but for now, this was the best I could come up with.
poppies
Deanne Fitzpatrick's  newsletters are full of info on one of my recent addictions, rug hooking. Her article on "Create Beauty Everyday" sure makes me think I'm frittering my time away.
I go to Val Galvins' rug hooking workshops in Chemainus every month. I featured her studio Renditions in Rags in a previous post. She has lots of pics and info on her facebook page.
 This Blog is inspirational. Get out there, and create a beautiful flag, that means something to you, and hang it outdoors to spread your message. We have a ton of Tibetan Prayer Flags hanging off our porches, spreading Peace as they shred in the wind. I love the idea of them, and the look of their shreds.

1 comment:

  1. Linda, thanks for your link to the prayer flag project. I have always been fascinated by those little squares of fabric!

    ReplyDelete